Sunday, May 18, 2008
Katie at 38 Weeks!
38 weeks has arrived! We saw the doctor on Tuesday, unfortunately he said there was no progress yet towards delivery. This was my last week of work. It turns out to be a good thing because on Saturday it finally hit 100 degrees and looks as if it is going to stay that hot. On Friday I went to my friends house, Pam, who was having a happy hour so every one could meet her son Bradan, born in April. He has gotten so big since last time I saw him. She is really enjoying being a mom. Chad and I saw Iron Man this weekend and went to a restaurant called Cheeseburger Cheeseburger, they have the best milk shakes! Unfortunately today I woke up with a really sore throat. Chad was not feeling well earlier in the week so I am hoping I did not catch his cold. I just plan on resting the rest of the day. Hopefully we will have some good news soon about the arrival of the baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment