Friday, June 1, 2012
March 2011
We celebrated Grandma Button's birthday with her friends the Kelcey's. I helped Mommy make a birthday hat for her and helped blow out the candles. I love birthday parties. I went to my first spring training game. We sat on the grass with Brianna and her family and ate lots of food. I loved my snow cone. Liam started clapping at the game when the organ played music. This is his new favorite thing to do. If you start clapping he follows you. Grandma and Grandpa Button left at the beginning of the month. I had so much fun with them and Daddy told me that they might buy a house down here!
Braden had a birthday party and it was so much fun to bounce in the bounce house and eat snow cones! I got mad at Daddy when he was holding my snow cone while I was bouncing because I thought he took a bite. I got to see all of my friends that I had not seen in a long time. We have been spending so much time at the park. Liam likes to swing and I like the slides and to chase Daddy and kick my soccer ball. Dancing is one of my new favorite things to do. I met a girl name Abby when we went to dinner one night and she taught me new moves. I told my Mommy to "go away" when I was dancing with her. We also planted a garden and I love digging in the dirt and watering the plants. I do not love the bugs though.
Liam loves it when I sing him songs. He also started to wave and got his 3rd tooth on the top left. He keeps bitting Mommy and pulling Mommy's hair. I would get put in time out if I did that, so why does he get special treatment? Liam is really good at sitting and reaching for toys. He started sitting on his own January and I forgot to mention that then. He rolls onto his stomach every night but for some reason has not figured out how to roll back, even though we keep showing him. Liam also started to eat puffs and loves them. I like them too.
Mommy and Daddy also started to look for a school for Liam and me to go too. Miss Terrie is moving to Pennsalyania at the end of May because her husband lost his job and found one in Pennsalvia. I have been really luck to have her take care of me and we will miss her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment