Friday, June 1, 2012
To The Beach
June started off fun with Daddy's birthday. I helped Mommy make him a blueberry pie, yummy! Daddy had a pool party too at Rich and Lori's house. We have been spending lots of time in the pool. I like to swim but Liam does not.
We went to the zoo and I road a camel. I got to ride extra long because the camel would not go back to the platform. Finally a worked came over and lifted me off the camel. I also road on the merry go round and liked it! I am becoming so daring now.
The last week in June we took an air plane to North Carolina so we could GO TO THE BEACH! It was so crazy that my friend Joseph's Mommy was working the flight. It was fun to see her and she carried Liam on the plane and introduced him to people. It was a very very very long trip. We did not get to a hotel until 330 in the morning because of flight, rental car, and hotel issues. I think Mommy and Daddy were very tired but Liam and I did great if I say so myself.
We finally got to the Beach and it was awesome to see Both Grandma's and Grandpa's, the Kelceys and the Masterson clan. We celebrated the first of Liam's birthday parties. He slept through the cake. I do not think he understood what was going on, but I was more than happy to eat his cake and help open presents. I went on a tressure hunt with real pirets. I attacked the pirets with my sword and saw wild ponies on the treasure hunt.
On our second week of vacation the "Eveslage Clan" came to the Beach for the family reunion. It was so great to see my cousins Leah, Emme, Mason, Maddi, and Ava again. I had so much fun playing with them. I really liked sharing a room with Mason and Maddi. I liked being buried in the sand and decorated like a mermaid. I also liked riding the waves in Rory's boat. Liam did not like the sand or water until the second to last day. He Loved getting sandy and chasing waves after that. I loved riding the "race car" with Daddy during the annual go-kart trip. Liam shared his second birthday party with Aunt Jeanne. He was awake for this one but only ate a few bites of his cake. Liam took his first steps on our last day! It was so much fun at the beach! I keep asking to go to "our beach house".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment