Monday, July 2, 2012

June 2012

Sylvia and I went to the doctor this month. I had my 4 year visit. I was 42 inches tall and weighed 37 pounds. I had to get 3 shots in my arms. I went first to show baby Sylvia that it was not too bad. The last one hurt but it felt better after the nurse let me choose a sucker and toy. I chose bubbles with a dragon on top. I told Mommy that I was going to share with Liam. Sylvia had her 2 month check up and she is looking good. She was 23.25 inches long, weighted 10 pounds 11 ounces and her head was 14 3/4 inches. Sylvia had to get 3 vaccinations and will go back in a few weeks for the other 2. I really like playing with Sylvia now. She smiles and talks to me all the time. When I talk to her I say "you are a cute baby" in a high voice. She likes her swing and play mat now. She still kicks her feet a lot but now she kicks her toys so they move and bats them with her hand. Sylvia started laughing too, which is so cute. I have tried to pick her up a few times but Mommy always catches me and tells me she is too small for me to pick up. I do not think that is fair because I can lift up Liam but not Sylvia. Moms and their rules ugh. I have started to like "alone time". I like to go in my room by myself and read books and put on my colored chap stick so I can "look pretty". Liam always try's to get in my room. Mommy and Daddy gave Liam his birthday present early which was a blue balance bike. I get to use it too and if I get really good at the balance bike Daddy said Santa might bring me my own bike with peddles on it! We celebrated Father's Day and had so much fun. We made Daddy breakfast and dinner, cakes, framed pictures and got him a funny card. We all had shirts that had Daddy on it. Mine was the best of course. We went to a indoor trampoline park and had so much fun. Liam and I both liked with slide and basket ball area. At school I made Daddy a coffee cup that I colored. I told him he was not allowed to drink from it or wash it but could put it on his desk and put things in it. Liam made him a picture with a poem. Liam has started to like going into the pool. He also likes to watch "The Wiggles" video and roars at the dinosaur. He still is giving Sylvia tons of kisses a day and says good night to her at least 3 times. He also likes to wrestle with Daddy and me. Liam and I stayed for "Parents Night Out" at school one night and it was so much fun, I did't want to leave. Mommy and Daddy had a lobster dinner with Joe and Kathleen.

No comments: