Friday, June 1, 2012
Liam Turns 1
Liam turned 1 on July 13th! He is doing better with eating cake now. We had a pool party for him with my friends Braden and Brianna and Liam's friends Chiara and Lorenzo. Liam had a tennis ball cake because his favorite toy is Shelby Doggs tennis ball. Chiara had a soccer ball cake. Liam has lots of front teeth, which he likes to use to bite me, but no molars. Liam also pulls my hair, a lot. Mommy keeps telling me when he is older she will put him in time out. I dont know if I will have any hair left by that point.
I love to give him hugs and kisses still. I have been helping Mommy and Daddy teach him to walk and yell go Liam go. I think I did a good job teaching him because he walks all over the place now. I even play like I am learning to walk. Liam says mama, ut oh, hi, and yeah. It took about a week for Liam to stop using his bottle and drink from a sippy cup. Liam has moved to the 1 year old room at school. We went to the doctors and Liam was 32.5 inches long and 25 pounds 12 ounces. I had my check up too and was 43 inches tall and 34 pounds. We are both off the charts for height. Liam did NOT like his shots. I was lucky and had no shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment