Friday, June 1, 2012

April

April has been so much fun! The month started with Mommy and I going on an airplane to Michigan to see the Jones Family. I LOVE riding on airplanes. I had so much fun with my cousins Maddi and Mason. I even was able to hold baby Ava. She was so cute with lots of hair. Maddi had a birthday party at the zoo. What a fun place to have a party. It was very cold but I was able to see lots of penguins. I met so many of Mommy's friends from when she was in college I could not keep track of them. Daddy and Liam had a boys weekend when we were gone. All of my friends came over for an Egg Hunt. It was so fun to find all the eggs hidden in the grass and trees. I liked to open the eggs and find my surprise. I did not understand why after I put the eggs back together and opened them again why there was nothing in them. My friend Brianna opened her eggs by cracking them on the side of her basket. She is so silly. I also lost my front tooth, the one that was chipped. I went to the dentist and Mommy said it fell out there. I was so excited for the tooth fairy to come. I read so many books about her. I placed my tooth under my pillow and after Mommy and Daddy tucked me in, I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for her. Finnally Mommy came in and told me I would have to go to sleep for her to come. I tried my best to stay up and see her but I guess I fell asleep. The Tooth Fairy did come and take my tooth. She left me a dollar bill, candy bar, and a note telling me that my tooth was a great tooth and to keep brushing. We also celebrated Easter. The day before Easter Mommy and I dyed eggs and put stickers on them. That night I was at the park and fell on the slide and hit my eye. I had a really bad bruise on my eye and it was swollen. Mommy and Daddy put ice on it and it was really cold. The next morning we woke up and Liam and I found Easter Baskets that the Easter Bunny left. I got a kite, the movie Tangled, Dora chap stick, a egg light up toy, a big chocolate bunny, and bunny ears. Liam got lots of puffs, books, bunny ears, and the movie Toy Story 3. Then we went hunting for easter eggs that were filled with chocolate or play doh. We went to the park that day and Daddy and I fly the kite, I have been wanting to fly a kite up in the sky for a long time. We watched the Royal Wedding and it was so fun to play dress up with Mommy. We had a Tea Party with GiGi's tea set. I told Daddy I wanted to get married too. Daddy told me no. I do not thinks thats fair. The princess was so pretty. Baby Liam Update! Liam turned 9 months old. He now is rolling over both ways, sitting up on his own and is crawling! I helped teach him how to crawl by showing him then cheering him on saying "go baby go" and clapping my hands. Liam has 3 teeth on the top and 2 teeth on the bottom. He has more teeth trying to come in on the top. Liam likes to eat puffs and Cherrios. I like the puffs too and ask for baby food. Baby Liam and I are taking bathes together and it is so much fun. I had to get in the bath with him because he cryed a lot when he was in there by himself. I help Mommy wash him and poor water on him. I also help Mommy read him books and sing to him at night. Liam loves the book "Wheres the Baby's Belly Button". He laughs when he lifts up the page. Liam also waves his hands and Mommy thinks he says "hi". He went to the doctor and he weighed 24.4 pounds and was 30.5 inches long. Mommy told me I was the same height as Liam when I was 9 months.

No comments: