
We have been having fun with Grandma and Grandpa Radcliffe. Mommy and Daddy have been spoiled with home cooked meals every night. Grandma made Skyline chili last night and there are left overs for 2 more meals after they leave. This was Chads first "3 Way" (skyline chili, spaghetti and onions and cheese). He has only had it on hot dogs before.
Grandma and Grandpa have been enjoying spending time with Mya. Here she is focusing on her toys.

Of course they are spending lots of time spoiling her. They love feeding and holding Mya. Mya is loving all the attention. Grandma and Grandpa have also enjoyed swimming in the pool. Shelby loves the walks that Grandma gives her in the mornings.

Mya posed for Daddy's photo class. She was able to wear her Ohio State outfit given to her by her Aunt Kori (a Michigan fan). Mommy explained that football season was coming soon and she would get to wear this outfit on Saturdays. Mommy also sang Mya the fight song.
3 comments:
Now that IS A GOOD LOOKING KID sporting THE Ohio State University gear!!! Glad to see the important things are being covered.
Just FYI but a "3 Way" is syline chili, spaghetti, and cheese. The mouth watering experience you guys encountered is correctly named a "4 Way" since you added onions. If you also threw in beans than you would have experienced the ultimate "5 Way." I feel I must correct any errors due to the wide viewing audience and I would not want them to be misled on the goodness that is skyline chili.
I love how Mya is looking at her Grandma - such love!!! I can't believe the red outfit already fits her - too cool, even though that picture will look funny on the wall of her UM dorm room HAHAHAHAHA
Kori
Post a Comment