Tuesday, March 15, 2011

January 2011

So Liam turned 6 months old this month. He got is first tooth on the 13th and his second tooth 2 weeks later. He looks really funny with just two teeth. I really like playing with him now. He laughs at me when I say "boo". I like to give him toys to play with and take away the toys that I consider mine. I think holding Baby Liam is so much fun but I do not like it when he pulls my hair. _MG_0731 We started potty training again and I like getting M&Ms when I go potty. I had a big girl party with Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa Button. I got really sick at the end of the month and spent The Superbowl at urgent care with Mommy. Just a stomach bug they said, but that bug lasted for a long time. _MG_0908 _MG_0918 _MG_0936

No comments: