So Mommy and Daddy kept telling me of this man called Santa Claus. We decorated the house with stockings, lights, and a Christmas tree. I loved looking at all the ornaments on the tree.
We made cookies and decorated them at my friend Braden's house. We also rode on a horse and carriage. Then Grandma and Grandpa Button and Aunty T came into town. They were here to wait for Santa Claus to come too. I still was not sure to expect on Christmas morning but was excited to see if I did get presents. Can you believe it, my parents were right. Santa Clause did come and leave me lots of presents. Oh Liam got presents too. I guess we were very good kids this year. I do not think Santa heard all the crying Liam does. When I woke up from my nap on Christmas day I asked to play the present game. Mommy told me I would have to wait a whole year. That does not seem fair.
This was a fun month. We also had a party to celebrate the New Year. Brianna came over to my house and brought her parents and little sister. Grandma and Grandpa came to with Aunty T. We had lots of food, party hats, necklaces, and noise makers. I loved playing with Brianna and the noise makers. at 10:00 we did a count down and said Happy New Year! I can not believe I was able to stay up that late (just a few melt downs). I am such a big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment