Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feburary 2011

So Feburary did not start off so good because I was very sick for the first couple weeks. I did get to spend I lot of time with Grandma Button though. She watched me when I could not go to Miss Terries. Daddy went on a ski trip with friends to Telluride. He had so much fun, He took lots of pictures of skiing down the mountain. He told me next year he will teach me how to ski. Liam and I were lucky kids because we had both sets of Grandparents in town this month. Grandma Radcliffe brought down a tea set and we had a tea party every morning before I went to Miss Terries. On the 18th Daddy became a United States Citizen! All my Grandma's and Grandpa's came with us to his ceremony. I loved all the flags people had and told Mommy I wanted a "go buckeye" flag too. Thats when I learned there are lots of flags besides the "go buckeye flag". We had a pool party to celebrate the next day with all of our friends. It pored down rain that day but I sill went in the pool with Daddy. Daddy got lots of balloons, and I love balloons. Oh yeah, I became officially potty trained!!!!!!!! _MG_1100

No comments: