I have been very busy. Last Saturday my Aunt Tamara came to see me. She came all the way from Australia. We had so much fun. She gave me lots of presents. I always get the cutest clothes from her. Shelby keeps trying to take my Kangaroo away. I took Aunt Tamara to the Phoenix Zoo for Zoo Lites. I introduced her to my friend Brianna. We had lots of fun even though it was cold and Mommy put that ridiculous looking hat on me again.
Mommy and Daddy went out on a date one night. I do not know what that means but Daddy says I can not date until I am a lot older. All I know is that Aunt Tamara and I had a lot of fun playing while they were gone. The next day I showed Aunt Tamara were I go to get my Doc Band adjusted. She got to see them take my 3D image for my new Doc Band. While we were there I played in a car and was able to pull myself up holding onto the steering wheel. I also showed her how brave I am with getting a shot. Mommy and Daddy also took me to meet this "Santa" guy. He was very nice and hairy. I was happy with him at first then decided I did not want to sit with him anymore. Hopefully I still will get my presents! I guess you have to be a good girl to get presents from this "Santa". I figure how bad could I have been in 6 months. Next year will be harder that is a whole year to be good.
Photo slideshow:
No comments:
Post a Comment