Sunday, December 28, 2008

7 Months Old

I turned 7 months old yesterday! We went to Eli and Claudia's house for dinner. They were babysitting Abby. It was so much fun to watch Joseph and Abby run around and dance for me. I do not have any teeth yet. My friends Brianna and Braden say they hurt when they come in so it is just fine with me that I do not have any yet. I have not gotten the crawling thing down yet. I can get into position on my arms and legs though. I don't know why Mommy keeps trying to get me to crawl. I can get places scooting on my bottom, rolling or tackling (my personal favorite). Standing is so much better then sitting though. I just can't figure out why I still need Mommy's and Daddy's help with standing and walking. I keep falling down if they do not hold onto me. I am eating lots of new foods like apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, peaches, peas, squash, and pears. My favorite is green beans. Well have to go watch more football!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mya, Glad you are enjoying lots of new foods. Glad you like green beans. Your cousins Leah and Emme think green beans are yucky! Wish I could come play with you. Don't worry, you will be crawling soon. Crawling is fun. You can go lots more places a lot faster. When you start to crawl your mom and dad will go more and faster too!. Hugs and kisses. Grandma Nancy