Friday we put up our Christmas Tree. It is so pretty. I have tried to grab the branches but Mommy will not let me. I love looking at all the lights. Daddy likes the remote control to turn the lights on. Thank you Uncle Bob for such a beautiful tree. I put my shoe out Friday night with my list for Santa. In the morning my list was gone and St. Nick left me Christmas pajamas a stocking and ornament. 
On Saturday I went to Braden's house. His mom made cookies for everyone to decorate. It was so much fun to see everyone. I meet my new friend Caven. She is 7 weeks old. Mommy said I was that small once but I do not believe her. I had fun playing with Troy. This time he was tackling me. Don't worry I can stand my ground. Hopefully next year mom will let me decorate cookies too.
I have to give a shout out to my cousin Mason HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY! Mason turned 1 on Sunday. I would have loved to have been there. I heard Aunt Kori made monkey cup cakes
2 comments:
Wow - you're tree is already up??? The Joneses are impressed and we're going to try and keep up and get our tree up this weekend!! You are getting lots of hair Mya and thanks for my shout out, we missed you and I ate a cupcake for you. Mommy would send you one, but she doesn't think it would travel very well.
Love,
Mason
Mya, I knwe you would be moving soon. Keep practicing. Life gets more interesting when you can go from place to place. You will help your mommy,daddy and Shelby get exercise when you do. I really like your tree too!nLots of hugs and kisses. Granma R
Post a Comment