Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back To Work

Grandma and Grandpa Radcliffe came into town on Saturday (8-9-08). We all went to the Keg for dinner. Sunday an old neighbor of ours, Katie, and her boyfriend came over for dinner. I use to babysit her and her brothers. Katie moved to AZ 7 months ago. It was great to see her and catch up on what has been going on with her family.
Monday was my first day back to work (tears). It was hard to leave Mya but I knew Grandma and Grandpa would take good care of her. I kept telling myself I was just running errands. Next week will be the hard week when Mya has to go to "school" for the first time. I dropped off Mya's supplies on Friday and the reality set it.
Tuesday Mya had the rest of her 2 month vaccinations. She was a trooper and did not cry on the first shot and was easily consoled on the second. She proudly wore her band aids home to show Grandma and Grandpa.
Friday Chad and I went out on a date to a French restaurant. It was a good time and we appreciate the babysitting. Saturday Grandma and Grandpa had to say good bye but are excited to see Mya again in September. We have spent most of the week and weekend watching the Olympics. Mya still has not picked out a sport she wants to do. I am pulling for swimming.

2 comments:

The Radcliffe Family said...

Swimming? What about soccer?

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie and Chad,

Sorry for the late response, but congratulations. Look forward to seeing you all some time in the future.

Take Care

Aiden