I know it has been a long time since I posted a blog. Almost a year has gone by. I have been trying to get Mommy and Papa to let me blog, but they were too busy on this thing called Facebook. I am going to give you a quick up date on the events in the past year.
October was Halloween we went to my friends Joesph's house. I was Elmo and loved running up and down on the sidewalks. It was so fun to get treats placed in my Elmo basket, but somehow they all disappeared the next day.
November Grandma and Grandpa Radcliffe came into town and it was fun to spend time with them. We told them a secret when they were here. It was a secret I had to keep for a long time. We also went to celebrate Thanksgiving at my friend Brianna's house.
December Grandma and Grandpa Button, and Aunt Tamara came into town for Christmas. Aunt Tamara was on her way back from Australia. We celebrated Christmas and I must have been a very good girl because I had a lot of presents under the tree. My big present was a red car that played music that I could push or have someone push me. We also finally were able to tell them the big secret that I was going to be a big sister! Grandma's present was a picture of the ultra sound. I didn't really understand how the bean shape thing was a baby but Mommy kept saying it was.
January we went to Ohio for GiGi's 95th birthday party. It was so much fun to see all of my family. I learned how to play “ring around the rosy” from my cousin Leah and it became one of my favorite games to play. We also went to the Children's Museum with my cousins Leah, Emme, Mason, and Maddi. I think playing in the tree house with Papa was my favorite.
February is the month that we learned I was going to have a little brother! It was also the last month Grandma and Grandpa Button were going to be in town. They spent January and February in Arizona. We had a lot of good times when they babysat me, took me to the parks and to the airport to watch planes.
March I started my swim classes. It took me a while before I liked swimming in the water. Now I think I can swim on my own, but Mommy and Papa still make me hold onto them. Aunt Tamara and her friend came into town in March as well and they spent the week babysitting me. I really like playing with Aunt Tamara.
April did not have much going on. I still was doing my swim classes and we celebrated Mommy's birthday.
May was my birthday party! It was a Diego theme party. Dora the explorer and Diego were/are still are my favorite shows. I really like it when Diego was on Dora's show. I am really good at singing “Go Diego Go”. We also did a “staycation” at a Hilton resort. I guess Mommy's belly was so big that we were not able to fly anywhere for a vacation. It was fun playing in the differenet pools and going down the lazy river in a tube with Papa. Papa finally was able to buy his new truck, a 2010 4Runner. He had to drive to California to get the car because no dealerships in Arizona had the black interior and exterior. He is very happy with his new truck.
June was Papa's birthday. We went to a steak house in Tempe. I like singing “happy day” to Papa. I started my tumble class. I learned how to do a summersault. I am working on the balance beam and standing on one foot. It is so much fun doing the class with Papa.
July 4th weekend was so much fun. We went to Cave Creek to Gil's house for a swimming party and fireworks. I never have seen fireworks before and loved watching them. I sat on Papa's shoulders and clapped when I saw them. I enjoyed watching them so much that I went with my friend Braden the next day to watch more fireworks in the park by my house.








No comments:
Post a Comment