Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

So today was my first Easter. The Easter Bunny hid eggs filled with Cherrios! It was fun to open the eggs to get the Cherrios. Shelby liked it too and I think ate as many Cherrios as I did (shes a little quicker then me). I also have a Easter Basket to put the eggs in, but I would rather take them out. I hope everyone had a lot of fun today and that the Easter Bunny was good to them! A couple of weekends ago I went to the Bounce Jungle with my friends Braden and Brianna. It was fun to crawl around on the ground and play with toys. I did not like the bouncy things though. Maybe when I get older I will like the big slide and to bounce around. I started "walking" last Friday! I can take as many as 5 steps then I fall down. Daddy and Mommy keep trying to get it on video but I do not see why it is a big deal so I don't do it when I see the camera come out. This week I stayed home from Miss Terri's house because I had Croup. It was not much fun for any of us. Then I got an ear infection. I am feeling better now that they have me on medication. Mommy did teach me how to climb the stairs on the day she stayed home with me. I think she was too tired to carry me that day. That's OK with me because I think it is so much fun to climb the stairs! Mommy and Daddy also got new furniture for the bedroom and a pool fence to keep me away from the pool. Mommy is very happy to have the fence. Happy Easter! Video of the hunt for eggs! Bounce Jungle
Entire set of videos here
New bedroom set and fence here

No comments: