Sunday, March 29, 2009
10 Months Old
I turned 10 months old on Friday! My top 4 teeth are coming in. Mommy and Daddy are happy that they starting coming in at the same time. I also can stand on my own for a couple of seconds. I have tried to take a step but end up falling before I get anywhere. I can drink for a sippy cup now! I love looking at books especially the ones that have things for me to feel. Grandma and Grandpa Radcliffe taught me to wave good bye. So far though I decided not to do it on video. I did a web conference with Aunt Tamara this week and met her boyfriend Micheal and his daughter Tyla. We went for my DOC Band check up and found out I have to wear it for 1 more month. At least I will have it off before my birthday. Cheerios are still my favorite food! I like them so much I make sounds when eating them. I also have Mommy and Daddy sooooo trained to give me more when I run out. Check my video out to see I well I have trained them.
Photo slideshow:
Cheerios videos:
Complete set of videos here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment