Sunday, November 2, 2008

5 months old

So Mya turned 5 months old last Monday. We are just a little late. Mya did roll over that day in her crib. She has rolled over a few times since but always in the crib. Mya loves to sit and play with her toys. She has great trunk control. She is growing fast and is up to 3 cereal feedings a day. Mya loves to try and help with the spoon. The slide show will show you how good she does. She is reaching for everything she sees, even Shelby. Shelby thinks it is great fun to lick her hands. Mya has had a very busy 2 weeks. She had a 3D image taken of her head on Oct. 24th and will get her DOC Band tomorrow. Last weekend she was at a play group at Braden's house and this week Brianna, Emmery and Kai came over. Mya also celebrated her first Halloween! She helped pass out candy. Now its time for the slide show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Uncle Bob and I really love the photo shows of Mya. You are doing such a good job with her. Can't wait to see the new CHristmas tree up. It's almost time!

Love, Aunt K

Anonymous said...

Mya - wish I could have seen you on Halloween, I bet you are a good moo-er...my mommy didn't know what kangaroos say so she kept trying to get me to hop. I'm a natural.
Love,
Mason