Here I am at 34 weeks! I saw my doctor this week everything is going well with the baby. Her heart rate was 146 which is in the normal range. I will not see him again until 36 weeks. We did our hospital tour this week also. It is really quiet there since it is a building next to the hopital. Hopefully it will not be a long labor because the chairs they have for the dads to sleep in do not look very comfortable. I am doing well. Still working, though I am getting really tired by the end of the day. Hopefully I can continue working for the next couple of weeks.
2 comments:
Almost there.....how exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of her and hear what her name is.
Jim and I have a website too, jimandjocelyn.com Jim loves to take pictures, so there are a million of them.
Take care of yourself!
You have a cute baby bump! I'm glad you put the pictures up I was picturing you bigger. LOL
Only 4wks left!! woohoo!! I know its rough, but try and get as much sleep as possible now... I'm sorry I haven't called in awhile, I promise I will soon (before she is born) Take care of my little no name baby ;-)
Post a Comment